Auctions are an effective way to sell virtually all types of real estate and related business assets. The auction methodology offers owners the ability to sell property on their own terms, on an accelerated timetable, and at prices that reflect current market value. Often, sale prices can exceed sellers' expectations as a result of an open, competitive and exciting auction process.
The Tranzon Auction Advantage for Sellers
- Sellers establish all of the terms of the sale
- Tranzon identifies potential buyers and draws the market to your property
- Buyers come to auction prepared to buy with the appropriate earnest money deposit
- Property is sold "as-is, where-is" with no contingencies (no inspection or financing contingencies)
- The timeline is clearly defined: the auction process is generally 4-6 weeks, with a closing within 30-45 days after the auction sale
Put Tranzon's Market-Making SystemSM to Work for You
Tranzon's proprietary Market-Making SystemSM is a proven-effective methodology for the accelerated sale of real estate. It offers sellers the benefits of Tranzon's national reach and extensive experience, as well the benefit of Tranzon's database of tens of thousands of potential auction buyers.
Tranzon's high-touch, high-impact marketing programs are customized to each seller's property. The Tranzon Market-Making System combines time-tested auction methodologies with the most advanced online marketing techniques to provide the best possible results.