Buying Real Estate at Auction
Buying real estate with Tranzon is a simple, transparent process of competing with other potential buyers to determine the winning bid. Here’s how it works in a nutshell.
- Find the right property for you. Tranzon sells all types of real estate: commercial, residential, industrial, recreational, land, and more. Use our property search to browse our current listings and Sign Up to receive notifications about properties that match your preferences.
- Get informed. . All the information you need is provided up front. Every property listing contains detailed information and disclosures in a downloadable document called the Property Information Package (PIP). This is a great place to start, but Tranzon’s representatives can also help you set up a tour of the property and answer any other questions you may have.
- Register to bid. Once you’ve found a property you want to bid on, be sure to read the Terms & Conditions for the sale so you’ll be prepared to participate. If an auction is being held online, follow the online registration link to request bidding approval; you’ll be notified as soon as your request has been approved (see Online Auction FAQs for more information). If the auction is live, you’ll register at the auction location with the necessary deposit. Read the PIP for complete information on what is required in order to bid, and feel free to call the Tranzon representative shown on the property listing with any questions. We’re here to help.
- Bid! This is the fun part. Whether you’re bidding online or on site, you compete on a level playing field with other potential buyers to determine the winning bid.
- Buy. If you are the winning bidder, a Tranzon representative will be in touch to inform you about the next steps. You should be prepared to close on a successful real estate purchase within 30 days.
Ready to get started? Start searching for properties now, and Sign Up to receive notifications when we list properties that match your preferences.
Still have questions? Check out the following resources: