Tranzon is proud to support good causes in virtually every corner of the country.
In addition to conducting our own charity auction at our annual meeting, our experienced
and capable auctioneers volunteer their time to conduct dozens, perhaps even hundreds,
of charity auctions to benefit nonprofit organizations in their respective communities.
Since 2000, Tranzon's auctioneers have helped raise millions of dollars for worthy
causes. Here are just a few of our most substantial charity auctions in recent years:
- American Heart Association
- Boys and Girls Clubs of Southern Maine
- CHIP of VA
- City of Fairfax Commission On The Arts
- Girl Scouts
- Kidney Foundation
- Muscular Dystrophy Association
- National Arthritis Foundation
- National Transplant Foundation
- Noah's Children
- Pony Swim & Auction
- SCAN (Stop Child Abuse Now)
- St. Joseph's Villa Flagler Home
- Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure
- VCU Massey Cancer Center
- Visual Arts Center
If your nonprofit is interested in having a Tranzon auctioneer help with your fundraising
auction, contact us.