Partially Renovated Apartment Complex - Vacant
14 brick buildings, 2 story, currently configured with 4 units per bldg
Each Apartment 2 BR/1 BA 900+ SF
Sustained 2018 Hurricane damage - all new roofs in place
City has 500+ people on wait list for affordable housing
Hurricane damage closed the complex in Sept, 2018
* Opportunity to finish out the rehab project
* Option to reap reliable rent via Section 8 voucher housing program. The City Affordable Housing administrator says they have over 500 names waitlisted.
* 4 buildings (16 units) have rough-in permit and have new- plumbing, wiring, ductwork, drywall, cabinets, counter tops
* Concrete floors
* Separate water/electric meters
* Ample parking
* 2 laundry buildings, each 364 SF
*+/- 3.63 ac
* Zoning RA-6
* Flood Zone AE (see FEMA website for guidance)
* Insured for value based on current condition
Download the Property information package for Affordable Housing letter, Insurance info, tax cards/record/bill, city inspection reports.
Please be sure to download the Property Information Package by clicking on the words above under “DOCUMENTS.” By downloading this package you will alert Tranzon to your interest in this property and you will receive emails with any updates on this auction. The package contains information needed to participate in bidding at auction. A signed Confidentiality Agreement is required to download.