The following summary of Terms & Conditions of Auction Sale is only intended to provide you a brief outline. For a complete copy, either download the Property Information Package, if available, or contact Brandon Seelig, AARE
Brandon Seelig, AARE: Tranzon Driggers
All bidders must agree to all of the Terms & Conditions of Auction Sale prior to bidding at any Tranzon auction. Listings may be withdrawn or modified without notice at anytime.
For general information on the auction process, please review the Frequently Asked Questions.
Print Terms and Conditions
- Buyer's Premium: 10% Buyers Premium based on the high bid.
- Closing: Closing will be within 30 days of the online auction event, or within 10 days of entry of a court order approving the sale, whichever is longer, sold in As-Is condition, no contingencies.
- Deposit Amount: $10,000 cashier’s check, wire transfer or cash equivalent payable to Tranzon Driggers Escrow Account. Balance of 10% deposit due via wire transfer to closing agent within 24 hours of being deemed the highest and best bidder.
- Broker Co-op: 2% of the high bid will be paid to a properly registered broker at settlement.
- Agency Disclosure: The member company acting as auctioneer/agent is an agent for the seller only.
- Disclaimer: Information contained herein is believed to be correct to the best of auctioneer/agent's knowledge but is subject to inspection and verification by all parties relying on it. Sellers, their representatives and auctioneer/agent shall not be liable for inaccuracies, errors, or omissions. All square footage and other dimensions are approximate. This offering is subject to prior sale and may be withdrawn, modified or cancelled at any time without notice.
Online Bidding Instructions:
In order to participate in the online auction for the property listed above you must complete the following steps:
1. Download and fully complete the Bidder Registration Package available at CLICK TO DOWNLOAD
2. Submit the Registration Package and Proof of Funds to Tranzon Driggers using any of the following:
Mail: 101 E. Silver Springs Blvd., Ste. 206, Ocala, FL 34470
3. After your completed Bidder Certification Form and Proof of Funds is received by Tranzon Driggers, an associate will contact you to make arrangements for you to submit your required Bid Deposit in the amount of $10,000.00 to Tranzon Driggers Escrow Account via cashier’s check, wire transfer, or through Earnnest. The Bidder Certification Form, Bid Deposit and Proof of Funds must be received by Tranzon Driggers no later than 5 pm ET, December 12, 2023.
4. After you have satisfied all registration requirements, you will be authorized to bid in the online auction and will receive an email confirmation.
If you have any questions regarding the registration process, please call 877-374-4437.