The following summary of Terms & Conditions of Auction Sale is only intended to provide you a brief outline. For a complete copy, either download the Property Information Package, if available, or contact Tiffeny Cook
Tiffeny Cook: Tranzon Asset Strategies
All bidders must agree to all of the Terms & Conditions of Auction Sale prior to bidding at any Tranzon auction. Listings may be withdrawn or modified without notice at anytime.
For general information on the auction process, please review the Frequently Asked Questions.
Print Terms and Conditions
- Buyer's Premium: 6% Buyers Premium based on the high bid.
- Closing: 30-Day closing, sold in As-Is condition, no contingencies.
- Deposit Amount: 10% deposit by cashier's check or wire transfer within 24 hours of auction closing
- Broker Co-op: 2% of the high bid will be paid to a properly registered broker at settlement.
- Agency Disclosure: The member company acting as auctioneer/agent is an agent for the seller only.
- Disclaimer: Information contained herein is believed to be correct to the best of auctioneer/agent's knowledge but is subject to inspection and verification by all parties relying on it. Sellers, their representatives and auctioneer/agent shall not be liable for inaccuracies, errors, or omissions. All square footage and other dimensions are approximate. This offering is subject to prior sale and may be withdrawn, modified or cancelled at any time without notice.
Online Bidding Instructions:
$5,000.00 Credit card authorization required in order to bid. The authorization is for verification purposes only, your card will not be charged. In the event high bidder fails to sign purchase contract or remit deposit in a timely fashion following the auction, Auctioneer reserves the right to charge bidder's credit card for a penalty of $5,000.00.
If you are the high bidder, all deposits must be made by cashier's check or wire transfer within 24 hours. No deposits or payments will be accepted by credit card.