The following summary of Terms & Conditions of Auction Sale is only intended to provide you a brief outline. For a complete copy, either download the Property Information Package, if available, or contact Bill Londrey CAI
Bill Londrey CAI: Tranzon Key
All bidders must agree to all of the Terms & Conditions of Auction Sale prior to bidding at any Tranzon auction. Listings may be withdrawn or modified without notice at anytime.
For general information on the auction process, please review the Frequently Asked Questions.
Print Terms and Conditions
- Buyer's Premium: 10% Buyers Premium based on the high bid.
- Closing: 45-Day closing, sold in As-Is condition, no contingencies.
- Deposit Amount: High bidder is required to execute a Contract for Sale and Purchase of Real Estate and remit to Tranzon by close of business the day of the auction. A 10% deposit is due within 48 hours of being notified that you are the successful high bidder.
- Broker Co-op: 2% of the high bid will be paid to a properly registered broker at settlement.
- Agency Disclosure: The member company acting as auctioneer/agent is an agent for the seller only.
- Disclaimer: Information contained herein is believed to be correct to the best of auctioneer/agent's knowledge but is subject to inspection and verification by all parties relying on it. Sellers, their representatives and auctioneer/agent shall not be liable for inaccuracies, errors, or omissions. All square footage and other dimensions are approximate. This offering is subject to prior sale and may be withdrawn, modified or cancelled at any time without notice.
Online Bidding Instructions:
See terms and conditions in the property information package.