The following summary of Terms & Conditions of Auction Sale is only intended to provide you a brief outline. For a complete copy, either download the Property Information Package, if available, or contact Christine Dudley, CAI, AARE, GPPA
Christine Dudley, CAI, AARE, GPPA: Tranzon Driggers
All bidders must agree to all of the Terms & Conditions of Auction Sale prior to bidding at any Tranzon auction. Listings may be withdrawn or modified without notice at anytime.
For general information on the auction process, please review the Frequently Asked Questions.
Print Terms and Conditions
- Buyer's Premium: 10% Buyers Premium based on the high bid.
- Closing: Sale is subject to Probate Court approval. Closing will occur within five (5) business days of said approval, sold in As-Is condition, no contingencies.
- Deposit Amount: 10% deposit due via wire transfer to closing agent within 24 hrs. of being notified as the successful bidder.
- Broker Co-op: 2% of the high bid will be paid to a properly registered broker at settlement.
- Agency Disclosure: The member company acting as auctioneer/agent is an agent for the seller only.
- Disclaimer: Information contained herein is believed to be correct to the best of auctioneer/agent's knowledge but is subject to inspection and verification by all parties relying on it. Sellers, their representatives and auctioneer/agent shall not be liable for inaccuracies, errors, or omissions. All square footage and other dimensions are approximate. This offering is subject to prior sale and may be withdrawn, modified or cancelled at any time without notice.