The following summary of Terms & Conditions of Auction Sale is only intended to provide you a brief outline. For a complete copy, either download the Property Information Package, if available, or contact Michael Foster, CAI
Michael Foster, CAI: Tranzon Auction Properties
All bidders must agree to all of the Terms & Conditions of Auction Sale prior to bidding at any Tranzon auction. Listings may be withdrawn or modified without notice at anytime.
For general information on the auction process, please review the Frequently Asked Questions.
- Buyer's Premium: 10% Buyers Premium based on the high bid.
- Closing: On or before September 8, 2023. Sold in As-Is condition, no contingencies.
- Deposit Amount: Ten percent (10%) of the amount of the high bid will be required to be paid, in certified funds, official bank draft or cash, to the Referee at the time and place of sale and in a form acceptable to the Referee for which the Referee's receipt will be given.
- Broker Co-op: None.
- Agency Disclosure: The member company acting as auctioneer/agent is an agent for the seller only.
- Disclaimer: Information contained herein is believed to be correct to the best of auctioneer/agent's knowledge but is subject to inspection and verification by all parties relying on it. Sellers, their representatives and auctioneer/agent shall not be liable for inaccuracies, errors, or omissions. All square footage and other dimensions are approximate. This offering is subject to prior sale and may be withdrawn, modified or cancelled at any time without notice.