The following summary of Terms & Conditions of Auction Sale is only intended to provide you a brief outline. For a complete copy, either download the Property Information Package, if available, or contact John Dobos
John Dobos: Tranzon Auction Properties
All bidders must agree to all of the Terms & Conditions of Auction Sale prior to bidding at any Tranzon auction. Listings may be withdrawn or modified without notice at anytime.
For general information on the auction process, please review the Frequently Asked Questions.
Print Terms and Conditions
- Buyer's Premium: The greater of $500.00 or ten percent (10%) of the high bid amount.
- Closing: 30-Day closing, sold in As-Is condition, no contingencies.
- Deposit Amount: The greater of $1,000.00 or ten percent (10%) of the purchase price (high bid + buyer's premium) due within twenty-four hours of seller's acceptance of high bid.
- Broker Co-op: 2.5% of the high bid will be paid to a properly registered broker at settlement.
- Agency Disclosure: The member company acting as auctioneer/agent is an agent for the seller only.
- Disclaimer: Information contained herein is believed to be correct to the best of auctioneer/agent's knowledge but is subject to inspection and verification by all parties relying on it. Sellers, their representatives and auctioneer/agent shall not be liable for inaccuracies, errors, or omissions. All square footage and other dimensions are approximate. This offering is subject to prior sale and may be withdrawn, modified or cancelled at any time without notice.